Brighton Mortgage Broker will help you find the best mortgage by comparing over 50 different companies.
HSBC, Natwest, Barclays, TSB, Nationwide, Co-op, Virgin Money, Santander, Halifax & exclusive deals not on the high street.
Mortgage Advice In Brighton & Sussex Area
Our mortgage brokers cover all of the Sussex area, not just Brighton & Hove. The mortgage industry has changed hugely over the past 8 years with regulation becoming a real focus in the industry, the FCA & MCOB have been focused on insuring the British mortgage industry provides a quality advise based on customers needs & not commissions.
Brighton Mortgage Broker will follow a simple process before being able to compare the mortgage market to find you a personally selected mortgage products based around your desires and needs.
Why use a mortgage broker?
- Access to the whole of market – ‘whole of market’ means a broker can sell virtually every mortgage available on the market
- Qualified advice – Mortgage broker companies all to be regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA, the government’s financial Policeman) and the individuals who offer advice have to pass certain exams relating to mortgages and finance in general
- Can save you time – Maybe you’re busy and so rely on a number of brokers to do the time-consuming work and shift through the pluses and minuses of the different mortgage deals
- Can save you money – using a broker will in most cases save people money. For example, if there are over 3,000 mortgages available at any one time how are you going to find the cheapest for your needs?
- Special deals – Related to the above point. As brokers will sell many mortgages they’re sometimes offered special deals by the lenders and these won’t be available if you try to buy directly. This makes sense as a broker might sell 1,000s of mortgages per month
Why us a mortgage broker?
Mortgage brokers are required to provide you with a Key Facts document about their services that details any fees or commission they charge or earn.
You will also be provided with a Key Facts Illustration (KFI) about the specific mortgage being recommended.
Details of your broker’s fees can be found in section 8 of the KFI.
Details of any commission earned by your broker for introducing your business to the mortgage lender can be found in section 13 of the KFI.
Why you should use Brighton Mortgage Broker
- You’re Protected
- We are qualified (CeMap)
- We work for you, not the banks
- We know the lenders & how they work
- Getting a mortgage is not just about the mortgage? if you worked in the industry you would understand which is why you need a broker.
- We run a No Mortgage No Fee & no upfront fee’s
Compare Mortgage Rates
We can help with remortgaging, move home, first-time buyer, buy to let, shared ownership mortgages, help to buy schemes & business mortgages.[/vc_column_text]